Holistic Elder Care Planning In Colorado
Effective elder care planning often requires the services of multiple professionals. Our clients come to us because they seek comprehensive elder care planning services without needing to utilize different service providers. At Vincent & Romeo, LLC, we understand the desire for seamless services. This is why we created the Holistic Eldercare Legal Planning (HELP) approach.
Our professionals include attorneys who strategically plan for the legal future, including Medicaid and estate planning, together with compassionate social workers, also called elder care coordinators, who help families coordinate medical care, placement and provide for our clients’ other care needs. Providing for both services under one roof allows clients to have a centralized interdisciplinary team working together to achieve common goals.
Benefit From The Services Of Attorneys And Social Workers
Our team approach brings together lawyers and social workers to provide the highest level of service for elderly clients. Our attorneys help clients strategically plan for the future and secure the care they need in the present. They work with compassionate social workers, also called elder care coordinators, who help families coordinate medical care and placements, providing for our clients’ holistic care needs. Offering both of these services allows clients to have a centralized interdisciplinary team working together to achieve common goals.
Our firm provides comprehensive services in all areas of elder law, including:
- Estate planning: We assist clients with all aspects of planning for the future using a thorough estate plan, including wills, trusts and powers of attorney.
- Asset protection and Medicaid qualification: We help seniors obtain Medicaid eligibility through strategic avenues that preserve their assets.
- Long-term care planning: We help people anticipate and plan for the skyrocketing costs of nursing home care or assisted living. We also help people find trusted facilities to obtain a high quality of care for themselves or their loved one, and we help them piece together the financial puzzle to pay for that care.
- Special needs planning: We help clients provide for their loved ones with special needs, including setting up a guardianship and conservatorship, and utilizing tools such as special needs trusts to avoid jeopardizing their loved one’s eligibility for public benefits.
- Guardianships and conservatorships: We advise clients on whether a guardianship and conservatorship may be necessary, and we help them take the appropriate steps to secure the legal authority they need to act on their loved one’s behalf.
- Probate: After the loss of a loved one, we help family members navigate the probate process, which can be confusing and overwhelming without legal help.
- Advocacy: We serve as the voice and advocate for elderly clients, providing comprehensive services to address any challenges they may be facing.
Our approach reduces the need to coordinate efforts across multiple service providers, which is costly and time-consuming. This allows us to streamline our services and ensure that each client’s needs and objectives drive the services we provide across the board.
Holistic Eldercare Legal Planning: Contact Vincent & Romeo, LLC
Our team can explain to you the benefits of our firm’s innovative approach. Please call us at one of our offices to schedule an initial appointment: 303-500-5859 in Englewood. You can also contact our firm online. All communications are held in complete confidence.