Our firm has experience in handling estate planning through conservatorships. See the following article published by our attorneys in the Colorado Lawyer, a highly regarded legal periodical: Conservator-Created Wills: Issues in Litigation
We have vast experience in handling Elder Financial (abuse). The following article describes practical solutions to addressing this: Practical Solutions to Elder Financial Abuse and Fiduciary Theft
In addition to the work that has been published in periodicals over the years, below are some articles that more clearly explain common estate planning scenarios:
- When making an estate plan, don’t overlook sentimental items
- Estate planning in Colorado: Understanding advance directives
- The benefit of estate plans for remarriages
- Reviewing the benefits of a living trust in Colorado
- How divorce affects your Colorado estate plan
- Contesting a will in Colorado: testamentary capacity and undue influence
- Don’t believe you need an estate plan?
- Whom should I choose to be my personal representative?
- Distribution of probate and non-probate assets explained