Our firm has experience in handling estate planning through conservatorships. See the following article published by our attorneys in the Colorado Lawyer, a highly regarded legal periodical: Conservator-Created Wills: Issues in Litigation
We have vast experience in handling Elder Financial (abuse). The following article describes practical solutions to addressing this: Practical Solutions to Elder Financial Abuse and Fiduciary Theft
- Financial Powers of Attorney
- MEDICAID ELIGIBILITY FOR LONG TERM CARE (UPDATED FOR 2019)
- When making an estate plan, don’t overlook sentimental items
- Estate planning in Colorado: Understanding advance directives
- The benefit of estate plans for remarriages
- Reviewing the benefits of a living trust in Colorado
- How divorce affects your Colorado estate plan
- Contesting a will in Colorado: testamentary capacity and undue influence
- Don’t believe you need an estate plan?
- Whom should I choose to be my personal representative?
- New PACE Center coming to Boulder and southern Weld County
- Distribution of probate and non-probate assets explained