Easing the Burdens of Care
Vincent & Romeo, LLC is one of the few elder and disability law firms in Colorado to offer customized care planning and coordination services.
Every Life Care Plan includes care coordination services performed by an on-staff care coordinator who specializes in helping families develop, implement and monitor care arrangements for elderly or disabled loved ones. Care coordinators help caregivers sidestep burnout while enabling loved ones to age with dignity in the least restrictive environment. They also:
- Conduct assessments to identify problems, develop care plans including eligibility and need for care services
- Arrange and monitor in-home health or companion services
- Act as a liaison between elders and family members living at a distance, monitoring their situation and identifying problems
- Transition the elder to a new living situation including a retirement community, assisted living or a skilled nursing facility
- Assist with qualification for other government benefits such as Social Security Disability (SSDI), Supplement Security Income (SSI) and Veterans benefits
- Review medical issues and refer specialists as necessary
- Provide independent advocacy to the elder and their family concerning health care products and services
- Provide expertise on quality and availability of resources within the community
For more information or to schedule a consultation, call 303-500-5859 in Metro Denver.