Breathe Easier with a Life Care Plan
A Life Care Plan lightens the load for the whole family.
- The older adult receives the right care sooner. This preventive approach means greater independence, increased dignity and a delayed transition to nursing home care.
- Provisions are made for the financial security of the spouse and dependents.
- Care coordination can reduce the burnout frequently associated with caregiving.
- Family members are empowered with education and support, enjoying guidance with legal, health care and long-term care decisions as the older adult’s condition progresses.
- Family Assets may be preserved through qualification for medicaid and public benefits.
Whether you live across the street or across the country, a Life Care Plan offers welcome reassurance that your loved one may enjoy an increased quality of life until the end of life. For more information or to schedule a consultation, call 303-500-5859 in Metro Denver or 303-720-7260 in Boulder County.