Vincent, Romeo & Rodriguez, LLC
Call Now, Free Initial 15 Minute Phone Consultation
Denver Metro Office 303-500-5859
Boulder County Office 303-720-7260

February 2017 Archives

Is it time for your loved one to receive nursing home care?

If you are the caregiver for a cherished parent or loved one, you likely have a great deal of incentive to help him or her continue to live at home. However, at some point, you may need to consider if the time has come to look into nursing home care.

A special needs trust can help provide for your child

If you are the parent of a special needs child, you likely do all you can to care for and protect your son or daughter. But at some point, you will no longer be able to keep a watchful eye on your child, which is certainly reason for concern. However, while you cannot always be physically present, there are steps you can take now to help ensure that your child's financial needs are served.

What accounting duties does a conservator have?

If you have a parent or other loved one who is no longer able to take care of his or her financial affairs, it may be time to set up a conservatorship. Essentially, a  conservator is someone who can be designated or approved by the court to manage your loved one's finances. One of the primary functions of a conservator would be to protect your loved one's assets.

How can I find a home care worker for a loved one?

When a loved one has reached the point of needing medical and living assistance, there are a couple of possible options from which to choose. Of course, there are nursing homes, which can provide constant care and are often very expensive. Plus, your loved one may prefer to remain in his or her home. So, a better option would be to hire a home care worker.

Email Us For a Response

Contact Our Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Office Location:

Louisville Office
1805 Hwy. 42
Suite 100
Louisville, CO 80027

Phone: 303-720-7260
Fax: 303-604-6052
Louisville Law Office Map

Englewood Office
5460 South Quebec Street
Suite 333
Englewood, CO 80111

Phone: 303-500-5859
Fax: 303-723-8814
Englewood Law Office Map

Phone Numbers:
Phone Numbers:
    • Super Lawyers
    • Super Lawyers
    • ACTEC | The American College Of Trust And Estate Counsel
    • Top Lawyers 2015 | 5280
    • ACTEC | The American College Of Trust And Estate Counsel
    • Top Lawyers 2015 | 5280
    • Life Care Planning Law Firms Association
    • National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Inc
    • NELF | National Elder Law Foundation