Leave a Legacy
A comprehensive estate plan does more than just pave the way for a smooth transition of wealth to your heirs. It helps you avoid problems that delay your loved ones’ ability to receive the benefits and protections they deserve.
The right time to develop an estate plan is well before you’re ready to make the transition from the workforce to retirement. To develop your estate plan, we draw on a wide variety of estate planning tools including wills, trusts, different forms of property ownership and insurance, all hand-picked to suit your unique situation.
Our experienced attorneys will:
- Prepare wills, trusts, advance medical directives and durable powers of attorney
- Clarify how you can be taken care of in the event of incapacity
- Prepare for the smooth transition of wealth after your death , minimize the impact of estate taxes and seek to protect your estate from creditors and the creditors of your children
- Insure that the property you designate will go to the people you designate after your death
- Discuss how to protect inheritances in the event that your heirs get divorced
- Make provisions for the care of a special needs child so that any inheritance he or she receives will not cause disqualification from public benefits
- Manage a court-created special needs trust for a disabled loved one who has received an unprotected settlement
Let Vincent, Romeo & Rodriguez help you leave a legacy to the next generation. For more information or to schedule a consultation, call (303) 770-0673 in Metro Denver or (303) 604-6030 in Boulder County.