Deal with the implications of declining health
When your health or the health of a loved one begins to deteriorate, Vincent, Romeo & Rodriguez helps you resolve many of the legal, financial and caregiving problems created by long-term illness or disability.
- Asset preservation
- Assessing needs, evaluating options, selecting providers and coordinating care
- Strategies to pay for long-term care without bankrupting the elder, including qualifying for Medicaid Consumer's Guide to Medicaid Planning
- Selecting the right long-term care facility
- Qualifying for other government benefits such as Social Security Disability (SSDI), Supplement Security Income (SSI) and Veterans benefits
- Conservatorships and guardianships, including contested cases Conservatorships/Guardianships
- Elder abuse and financial exploitation litigation
- Real estate support
- Life Care Planning
Let Vincent, Romeo & Rodriguez help you develop a plan to deal with every aspect of your loved one’s declining health. For more information or to schedule a consultation, call (303) 770-0673 in Metro Denver or (303) 604-6030 in Boulder County.